With all the information we are bombarded with every day, we ultimately want to know…what’s in it for me? How is this piece of information, service, etc., going to make my personal or professional life better? When it comes to high bandwidth, there are several benefits that will add significant value to your business.
The Benefits of High Bandwidth
- Faster application performance. These days, people want things fast. A higher bandwidth substantially increases the responsiveness of all your website’s applications.
- Enables interactivity. Interaction increases a user’s connection and loyalty to a website. A higher bandwidth enhances the experience of your users by allowing them to upload and/or download content, such as photos and videos.
- Increased data transfer capability. A higher bandwidth allows your users to upload and download larger amounts of data to your website.
- Faster data transfer speed. The benefits of website interactivity are negated if uploads and downloads are painstakingly slow. A higher bandwidth results in significantly faster transfer speeds resulting in less frustration and greater customer satisfaction.
- Allow for more simultaneous visitors. The more traffic your website can accommodate, the faster it will grow and the greater your profit. A higher bandwidth accomplishes this goal by allowing for multiple visitors at once.
- Reduced crashes, bounces or “busy signals.” If users are frustrated or unable to access your website on their timeframe, you will lose them. A higher bandwidth helps to avoid compromising your server resulting in a significantly smoother experience for your users.
- Support multiple concurrent sessions. Users are rarely running a single application at one time. With a higher bandwidth, you enable your users to multi-task and maximize their productivity by running multiple applications simultaneously.
- Stream videos faster. Watching a video that constantly freezes is extremely frustrating. A higher bandwidth allows your users to focus on the content of your videos rather than the irritating interruptions.
At AYKsolutions, we’re all about hassle-free shared and dedicated hosting and we’re ready to help your company realize the benefits of high bandwidth.